Current activity : Make an announcement about our result where it very soon.
50g unsulted butter (soften), 50g icing sugar, 50g low gluten flour, 1 egg, 1/4 tsp vanilla essence, 8 crushed biscuits.
1. Cream butter and sugar intil light and fluffy.
2. Beat egg evenly, mix it well with vanilla essence, and then devide it into 2-3 portions to be added into mixture in step 1 seperately, beat until it becames smooth butter batter.
3. Sift flour and baking powder, mix them into butter batter together with crushed Oreo until well combine to make flour matter.
4. Spoon flour batter into mould, bake in pre-heated oven at 160 degree celcius for 15-20 minutes, remove and serve.
5. Decarate your cupcakes with instant cream and cute icing cartoon.
The ingredients same like Orea cupcakes. But, just exchange the Orea with strawberry jam. The teste is better. I does not decarate the strawberry cupcakes yet. Because I really want to taste the cupcakes. It much better than Orea Cupcakes. May be I does not like chocolate much. To make our cupcakes look good, full the 3/4 cup with batter. It will look lovely when the cupcakes raising.
This is may 4th time trial to make these cupcakes. Then, it almost successfull. But, my mum said " Masih tak boleh jual lagi".
Nota ibu jari kaki : Tadi masa nak beli jem strawberry sempat main - main mata dengan tikus yang main lari - lari atas rak. Aku terus cabut lari dari kedai tu! Damn!